Dont judge me, dont hurt me, dont touch me, dont play me, dont kill me, dont size me, dont do me, dont call me, JUST LOVE ME =D .

.
RSS

Friday, January 7, 2011

New year's eve.

I know it's a late post been busy these days. Need to wipe baby poops. lol

I dont have fancy Dslrs, only a camera phone with broken lens.

Well us gangs went to gurney , paid redbox to get a sorethroat. *sigh teenagers.

I said since gurney is so crowded, how bout going somewhere quieter, like straits quay.

I WAS WRONG. Straits was crowded like hell, probably more than gurney's crowd.

Well , at least i get to stalk.

Went to island to have a dinner first, then saw zc and leemay. HAIH Couples everywhere*sad. lol

As a reached straits, heard a familiar voice, sounds like someone from astro hitz.

JOEY G. Ftw

He is so damn cool. He is the one dj that dissed justin beiber out in national television! IDOL

He did mixed some hitz after 12am. I feel like partay but gotta follow zc's parents home.


* I DONT STALK , I OBSERVE *

Chaodun fetched us there, thanks a lot. And then met those peng hwa gals, wonder why some of my friends are so shy. Talking to girls i dont know doesn't seem so wrong rite?

And then the peng hua girls perlied me for what i've done. Secrets must be kept well i tell ya.

Okay, cheers for 2011. One more year to prepare for doomsday.

* I did not get drunk, teikhua did. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment