Dont judge me, dont hurt me, dont touch me, dont play me, dont kill me, dont size me, dont do me, dont call me, JUST LOVE ME =D .

.
RSS

Friday, January 7, 2011

Amelie cafe.

Spend my last afternoon here, amelie cafe. Its actually my uncle's coffee shop, its old, cozy, laid back, and yet being loved by tourists, teenagers and senior citizens. And yes i love it there.

It's at the heritage area, armenian street, My uncle tries to bring slow life to the busy town.

The coffees are great, about 5 bucks per cup.

You could see the environment is so sweet, gotta bring your girl here.

Btw this shop is about to change address to a bigger place, with the same idea and environment. Maybe better.
This shop serves cakes, bagel sandwiches, risottos, coffees and signature beverages.

Google this shop, see the comments. This shop is on the news for several times.

Teenagers who really appreciate the heritage and beauty of slow life should really come here.

And my uncle told me a story. A customer came in and ordered bagel sandwich. Before he eats he asks for knife and fork. My uncle growled " HOW DO YOU EAT IN MCD ? "

Damn cool weh. LOL

And there are arts for sale. From local artist, including amatures like me. Lol

( Interior design )

So, spend your lazy afternoon here is seriously nice and life is supposed to be slow. =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment