Dont judge me, dont hurt me, dont touch me, dont play me, dont kill me, dont size me, dont do me, dont call me, JUST LOVE ME =D .

.
RSS

Friday, December 31, 2010

LIFELESS DAYS ENDS TONITE

This new year aint that happy but its still a killer event.

Had two bottles of tiger, i shoulda have two jugs =X Went redbox first, then had dinner at island plaza, then chilled at straits. I wasn't the spotlight though this year, I AM A LIGHTBULB.

Going out again, gonna be back around 3.30am. Im legal to club now *although i lost my ic.

Gonna update soon enough. Being back to old school blogging style, pics words pics words pics words.

PS: JOEY G IS AT STRAITS JUST NOW OMFG. I like him just as much as i like eminem man , cause he is tha only m'sia dj who hates justin beiber, and he is handsome, and damn his dj spim master skills was a total killer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment