Dont judge me, dont hurt me, dont touch me, dont play me, dont kill me, dont size me, dont do me, dont call me, JUST LOVE ME =D .

.
RSS

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My year.

Photo credits to other bloggers. Took it from Fb if u dont mind. =]

Really shouldn't have reopen this blog i love crapping too much ==

2010 had always been a great year, IT SUCKS like hell at the first, hard to go in the middle, and everything went well at the end.

Well, dint get a girlfriend this year, thats the difference with two years before. =S

My classmates have been good to me cause im good to them. well, argument happens all the time but ehm, boys forget things easily.

* Heh, i created this pose. Girls will never get what we mean =D

At class i was always the guy who teacher hates, i've done all kind of bad things when i am lost, drink and drive, smoke, fighting, and many more.

Thanks to my friends i found myself. * sounds gay

A day i will never forget - Graduation day
* Some says im photogenic. lmao

I dint cry that day, i am a guy. But i seriously hope graduation day never come, so i can stick with my friends all the time.

Times at school is hard, but we played hard, lived hard. =]


* IU day pcghs. I cant find any other pics. ==

went a lot of places, a lot of functions, and im here to say i dint even flirted a girl this year.

Symptoms of being gay. Maybe gaying is better , if ure gay, found a gay guy, dont even have to chase him u can have a soulmate straight. lol
Missed all the outing with friends. Went places like gurney , sin nam huat chicken rice, penang bowl, old town, starbucks, straits quay, island plaza, etc etc.

And then, we got our countdown.
Drink a few bottles of beer, and get high, and scream at joey g.

Now, chin can went NS, teik hua is going to taylors, Im working, others have their plans too. Someday we will part, but today is not the day. We will enjoy our friendship to the last minutes. Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment