Dont judge me, dont hurt me, dont touch me, dont play me, dont kill me, dont size me, dont do me, dont call me, JUST LOVE ME =D .

.
RSS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My day off.

Going to KL. Feels like its my second hometown cause i've been going there for like once a month.

But there is something different now, i get to shop for new year clothes. =D

KL, the city of sin in malaysia. How tempting for a guy like me.

U can see crowds everywhere, cars, monorails, and lifestyle is so fast here. This is totally my place, CITY.

First off i went to have bak kut teh as breakfast. As usual. Then went the bintang walk area to shop, and walk. First stop, times square.

* This corridor is the prettiest place in times square. ==

Times square is seriously a unique place, first 2 floors have high class shops like esprit, puma blah blah blah.

Up there, ALL LALAS. Just like prangin. My mom loves it cause the clothes is cheap, but still lala. lol

Then walk past sungai wang, Lot 10, Farenheit. U can see the malls are getting more and more high class.

And then,
*PAVILION.

Dont know why but love this place loads. I love to watch at burberry shirts and sob cause i cant buy it. * Sobs

Last time i went there its christmas, now its CNY decorations. =]

*people at there are loaded with DSLRs. damn it.

Then i saw the four magical letters - S.A.L.E.
* bought three shirts at cotton on for 15 each. Their normal price is 75 bucks =D be jealous

Cant shop much though i dint get my salary yet. =(

Had lunch at Karls Jr. The only burger which can compete with Burger King.

* The cheese is flowing out.

Then went to have a look at Superhero shop.
*SEE? BAT MOBILE.

They have a 10 metre long rack with shoes on it. Imagine, and envy me.

Then walk back to times square. Nikon's shop have a mini demo shooting corner, had loads of fun there. Tested D7000, D90, D5000 blah blah blah.

Gotta buy me one of those. =(

Then went KLCC. Although its invaded by imigrans, but its still a fun place.

* had tea break at a restaurant there. And regretted lol

Then, my mom found out there is a a Edu fair at the KLCC convention center. == God just cant let me fully enjoy my holiday huh ?

* It is grand. Seriously grand. Nothing like penang's .

Maybe I'll go ATC, or inti whatever. Im poor im out of choices =(

Then went to eat KL's best hokkien mee. Its not like penang's, its friend noodles actually. lol

Then head back home, stopped at Ipoh to find a friend and had a dinner.

Sometimes a break is just what you need in these tiring days. Enjoy =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment